I have European Union citizenship.
From august 2007 until 2008
Conceptión and development of an automated tests system, with optional
Swing interface, for using on the site with a configurable set of rules.
Maintaining and developing the site localization web application.
Researching and solving performance issues (including creating a PHP extension in C for fast unicode
From october 2006 to july 2007
Architecture, design and implementation of a portal with tools
designed for personell recruiters, aimed at the US market. I've developed a
search engine based on Nutch/Lucene, writing custom plugins for adding
geographical searches. I've implemented a threaded web crawler for smart
extracting of names, positions and phone numbers from company sites.
From october 2005 to september 2006
Architecture of a SOA inspired system intended to run as a bank's core.
From 2003 to september 2005
Development of a client-server solution for instant messaging among
applications, with the publish & subscribe model. Development
of a Java interface for it (through JNI).
I've assisted to a 1-month course in Barcelona about the inner workings of a
energy distribution management application, and another month to a course
about a energy distribution management system.
From 1996 to 2003
- Bansud Direct
- Development of home banking on both the server side and the
- Design and implementation of a cryptographic security scheme
with digital signature (public/private key) to allow
the transference of logged users from many sites to PMC
site (single sign-on). It was made in C language using the OpenSSL
library and PKCS standards.
- Adaptation of the "Pago mis cuentas" ("Pay my bills") system. At that
time it was necessary to create an interface with Java (using JNI), PHP
(creating a C module so that these functions looked native from PHP) and
with Windows (creating a DLL and invoking it from VBScript/ASP).
- ABN AMRO, Bansud, Deutsche Bank
- Participation in the development of the C broker technology which was
the backend of these home-bankings. This backend used an RPC based technology
to communicate with the clients.
- Participation in the development of a suppliers management system for
Bansud programmed in Oracle's Pro*C/C++.
- Participation in the development of the Interpyme system for
Interbanking. For that project: design and implementation of a
OO abstraction layer over a relational database (a custom Object-Relational mapper). Adaptation of
the JSP server software used so that it could use M4 preprocessing.
Creation of a high performance connection pool, oriented to
the massive concurrent use.
- Development and maintenance of the salesmen and client-support web
application. Design and implementation of
the insurance portal using Cocoon 1.x. For
that project, development of modifications in Cocoon Apache software (that were
included in the official version). Development from scratch of an
implementation of the TLS protocol (SSL 3.1) in Java. Creation of a
system that automates the RPC using XML-RPC technology. This software,
based on a definition document, generates code that allows a C application
to interact transparently with Java, Perl, PHP, etc. applications
by sending XML-RPC messages.
- Stock market
- Development of the original version in Swing of the "Active Feed"
applet, for displaying stock-market values (Bolsar Vivo). Later
re-engineering of most of its structure. This applet takes care of showing
the prices of the papers online.
- Sociètè Gènèrale
- Creation from zero of a web-mail system developed in Java
using JavaMail and JSP technologies. It supports file attachments and
reception of MIME types, text type text/plain;format=flowed, contact-list, etc.
- Installation, maintenance and problem investigations related
to the application "Visa@Home" (Java over Sun equipment). I developed
a system of backup in tapes in Sun platform.
- Maintenance and development of the software that consisted
for many years the base of all the company home banking projects.
It involved the GNU/Linux platforms, HP-UX (HP-9000), AIX and
Free Software (free software or open source)
- Developer in the Debian GNU/Linux international project, being
responsible (maintainer) for the following components of the
operating system: File, wget, lftp, libxml2, etc. Creator of
their web pages in which they showed info of the distribution packages.
- Creator of the XSLT mechanism XSLT which was used to generate the welcome pages
for the users of Mozilla 1.0.
- Some collaborations in the source code of the Mozilla project
- I participated as lecturer in 2000 of the "First Day Argentina
de GNU/Linux" and in the "Forum International Software Livre" in Porto Alegre, Brazil in 2001.
Between 1994 and 1995.
- Installation from scratch of the ISP "Desarrollos Digitales",
using Linux servers.
- Programmer in the MP-Ediciones online system.
- Collaborator in editions of the magazines Compumagazine, PC
Users and Byte Argentina (writing articles about UNIX and
Institute Juan B. Justo
Substitute professor during 9 months in the computer
laboratory. In charge of courses of primary (elementary) and secondary.